Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy easter outfits

Saturday, April 23, 2011
He is RISEN!
Alleluia!

I pray that you have a blessed Easter, that you are able to spend time with your family, but most importantly that you are able to hear the GOOD NEWS of Christ's death and resurrection. He loves you so much that he stretched His arms and died on the cross just for you! If you were the only person on the earth He still would have gone through all that suffering, agony, separation from God JUST FOR YOU! You are LOVED! With an everlasting love!!! Praise be to God that Jesus was raised from the dead and that we worship the LIVING GOD!

As a photographer I try to get my clients to steer away from matchy matchy outfits (and no denim with white shirts...) and go with coordinating outfits, but as a mom, I LOVE matchy matchy outfits for my kiddos. But it's really hard to find matching outfits for a 4 year old girl, a 3 year old boy and a 6 month old girl. So, I get the honor of making the matching outfits (but usually only for big occasions or holidays).

Luckily after we moved I found some time to get this idea out of my head and into wearable clothing for the kids. They LOVE their outfits and it couldn't make me more happy. I dread the day that one of them tells me they don't want to wear something that I made for them! We had a little mini photo shoot yesterday so that I could document Easter and the cute outfits I made. I love it when something actually comes together (and on time is even better!).

Here are some of the photos from the photoshoot!














The headband for the girls came from a tutorial that Kelly at Sewing in No Mans Land wrote!

If you have any questions about anything I made feel free to leave a comment
...or email me at
purejoycreative at gmail dot com

Happy Easter!!!

On My Instagram