Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

a new oven

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I've been wanting a new oven since we moved in to this house.
The one in the house is old, heats unevenly and two burners don't work.
So, today we got a new oven...
okay, not really, but I made a new oven for the kids.














Have I told you how much I love cardboard, scissors and packing tape?
It's fun to make new things for the kids to play with...
we all get to use our imagination in the process!
CreativeShareWednesdays

Theresa said...

The oven came out really good. Who needs the premade ones?!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, is that really Naomi's hair??? It's SO long and curly!

km said...

heheheheheh... I want some GOODIES from that SWEET OVEN! LOVE IT! You know I'm a sucker for play boxes!

On My Instagram