Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

personalized plate from expressionery

Thursday, October 07, 2010
I was invited to join the Expressionery Community Panel
a couple months back, and how could I say no!
This company has tons of stationery supplies and its all able to be personalized.
They told me they would send me things from time to time to check out and review.
I was so excited to receive this plate the day before Naomi's birthday!

The plate is great, lightweight, durable, cute and perfect for my little girls birthday,
not to mention the birthdays of everyone else in the family!
This will be a great addition to our celebrations.

The only draw back with this plate is that it cannot go in the microwave.
But since we'll probably just use it for birthday dinners that's not a huge deal.
You should check out their facebook page because tomorrow (and even today)
they are revealing their new line of personalized melamine plates!
SO COOL!!
These would make awesome bridal shower gifts, Christmas presents,
the possibilities are endless!!!


Disclosure: I received this melamine plate as part of the Expressionery Community Panel in hopes that I would provide honest feedback to them. I was not required to write a blog post.

On My Instagram