Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

lights...csn....action

Monday, June 28, 2010
So I've been doing some more searching on the CSN stores websites...
and have found some gems! The lights they have are amazing!
If you've been to my house (and know my taste)
you know that I really don't care for the light fixtures in my house.
Seriously dated!
I found these awesome ceiling fans
that would be so cool to put in my living room.
The lights in there currently is an pendant fixture
hanging down from the vaulted ceiling
and I think this fan would look awesome!


I'd also LOVE a new chandelier for our dinning room.
Check this out! Gorgeous. Classic. Timeless.

That would look incredible above my dining room table!

Still trying to decide obviously...soon enough the suspense will be over!

On My Instagram