Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the circus

Thursday, June 24, 2010
We had a blast at the circus.
We got there 90 minutes before the show,
and were able to go see the animals before hand,
and a few pre-circus little shows.
Naomi didn't like the clowns up close when we got to see them before the show.
But when they were far away and acting silly she liked them.
Micah wasn't sure what to think at first but he did like all the action.
Micah was a little antsy, but it was nap time, can you blame him?
Once my dad bought some popcorn at intermission he was good to go!
That boy and his love of food!!!

Just a little photo disclaimer,
I didn't use my flash...that's why most of the photos are blurry.
I would have missed all the colors had I used my flash!

Yes, I know I dressed them alike,
I did it on purpose!
And did you know that red is the easiest color to spot in a crowd?
That's why they are wearing red (and it's my fav color),
so that I could spot them easier if they got away!







The elephant painted a picture and got two loaves of bread as its reward!












And this is what you get on the way home!


Letherton said...

how cool
here from ff Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Lily Dawn said...

Love the pics! I really need to take my boys, they would love it- I always try to dress them in bright red or orange too when we go out in a crowded place- it really does help a lot!

Stopping by from NFF~ =)

Lily
http://bilslandfamily.blogspot.com/

Cakeblast said...

Looks like you had a great time - we go to the Shrine Circus every year, but have never been to the more famous Ringling Bros. Thanks for the review and great pics. I am a new follower from New Friend Fridays! http://cakeblast.com

Southern Reflexions said...

Hey!! I see your button every week, and I don't know if you're a follower of mine or not (I'm still catching up with everyone), but I am so glad I stumbled on over here through the Friday blog hops because it's pretty great!! I love finding inspirational blogs and fellow believers!! Looks like a great time at the circus!! Have a great weekend!! :o)

~ Marlessa

http://southernloves.blogspot.com/

Mama to 5 said...

cute! I remember that circus as a kid!
HI! I AM FOLLOWING YOU FROM NEW FRIEND FRIDAYS! I INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW BACK! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :)
NICOLE <><
http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/

Just Trying To Save Money said...

My girls love the circus! We went about 2 months ago and they had a blast!!! I am already a follower!!

http://www.justtryingtosavemoney.com/

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Cool pics! Hi there! New follower from New Friend Fridays! Hope you'll return the follow :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

dustinnikki said...

Hi! I'm your new follower from Friendly Friday! Have a great weekend!!

You guys looked like you had a lot of fun - and tired at the end of it all! :) I'm going to have to take my kids one of these days!

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

Love your blog, found you through friendly friday follow. Come visit!

Christina said...

Hi, you have such an absolutely beautiful family...love your blog. Following you from NFF. Do visit my page also:)

Jess said...

I love the circus. I can't wait for my kid to be born and old enough to go enjoy it. I'm always impressed by the acrobats.

From NFF!

Laura said...

Looks like you all had fun! I haven't been the circus in forever.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Laura @ along for the ride

Unknown said...

i love the sleep on the way home part,, I need more of that.. myfriend said the circus has changed for the better and that makes me feel better about going to see it.. so maybe I will thanks for the push

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

that looks so fun! i remember going as a child and being amazed by the whole thing.

Mama Hen said...

The pictures are great! Hopping by for the Friday Follow! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

katherinemarie said...

Your sleeping little man on the way home might be my favorite image from the day!! What FUN!!

On My Instagram