Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

our little friend grant

Friday, March 26, 2010
our little friend Grant came to visit the other day,
oh and he brought his mom too.

it's always fun to see how the kids react to little babies!
they LOVE babies...
when babies are in car seats,
when babies are lying on the floor,
or being held by their mom
but NOT when babies are being held by ME!
ahhhhh...what am I going to do in October?!Micah was putting on a show for Grant
this was his ending pose...
such goofy kids I have!
I just got lucky with the silly face,
I had no idea what he was doing!We're sad though,
Grant and his parents are moving
to Oklahoma in June...
*sniff* *sniff*
we're gonna miss you guys!!!
Unknown said...

I know exactly what you are talking about Jamie! LB loves babies...but not when I have them in my arms. Oh, July what do you hold for me?

Val said...

What a cute little friend to have :)

I'm here from the Trendy Treehouse.

Follow me back!

www.TruthBeTOldblog.com

Holly said...

Jamie they will just have to adapt. Noah has had issues when Mommy holds other babies, but Andrew not so much. We'll see what May holds for us!!

fraizerbaz said...

Yes, kids do love babies!
I'm stopping by from Follow me Friday ... Have a great weekend!
http://fraizerbaz.blogspot.com/

On My Instagram