Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

super bowl party

Friday, January 22, 2010
So, as I mentioned yesterday in my football centerpiece post,
we are having another Super Bowl party this year.
The invites have been mailed...
not sure if they've been received yet,
but I only know of one person who is getting them
that reads my blog...sorry if I ruined it for you Elisa.
*as a side note, you really need to go check out Elisa's etsy store,
she's got some AWESOME purses and aprons for sale.*

So, I wanted to set the theme right away and not just
do the simple, traditional white paper invites.
So, I created ticket invites!!
How fun are these???I think it's good to include on the invitation a more
specific idea of what you'd like someone to bring.
That way you don't end up with
four pans of brownies (which wouldn't be all bad)
or four veggie trays.
Oh and we're asking that everyone bring a
can of soup as their ticket to get in!
And I've got plenty of other ideas, just want to get them finished
before I let the cat out of the bag!

Elisa said...

Wow, those tickets look amazing! Can't wait to see it in the mail. :) I like the can idea and thanks for the plug. I'm excited about my new Ladies Briefcase/Satchel soon to be listed, I'm loving it! :)

On My Instagram