Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

custom photo prints

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I put some new items in my etsy store.
Some custom pillowcases,
custom felt gift card holders,
and will be listing felt food VERY soon!
But have you taken a look at the photography prints?
Well, they're great but I'd love to do a custom print for you!
What do I mean by custom?
You pick the Bible verse or other phrase,
you choose what sort of background you would like,
I get to work and show you what I've come up with.

Let me give you an example.
Kate told me she wanted something with Duet.3:16 on it for her husbands office...
with a few revisions we came up with this:
(You can see how she framed it here)
Susan told me she would like something with 1Peter 5:7 on it
and if possible she would like to incorporate her families photos into it...
(good thing I had just photographed her family last spring)
so I came up with this:

and this as an extra option:

I would love to make a custom photography print for you.
Let me know what type of background you'd like
and your favorite Bible verse or phrase.
We'll work together on creating something
that you'll be proud to hang in your home.

Oh and please know that any of my prints can be made
into posters, cards, mousepads, you name it!

Rachel Hill said...

These look great!

katherinemarie said...

I absolutely ADORE that last shot... breathtakingly gorgeous!

On My Instagram