Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

early christmas

Thursday, December 03, 2009
While my parents were here we celebrated Chritmas.
I like doing it this way.
The kids don't go too crazy then with getting everything at once.
And grammy and papa get to see their faces light up when they see what they've been given.

We got some very fun and useful gifts, and some very special gifts.
Greg got a Chris Carpenter autographed ball to add to his collection (which includes Albert Pujols!) The kids got some clothes, fun toys, 2 go fish games, building toys, and Christmas outfits.
We all got something to play with.
Greg got some money to play with.
The kids got a basketball hoop! They LOVE it! (so does Greg)
I got some computer programs! YAY!

Thanks mom and dad and Tracey and Brad for spoiling us!!!
We are blessed!
Rachel Hill said...

Exciting...Lightroom and CS4!! You'll have to let me know what you think of Lightroom. I hear it's a lot faster for editing, but haven't tried it yet. What's the 3rd program there?

Kari said...

Yea for all 3, but especially the Storybook Creator Plus! I hope you like it!!

Rachel, the 3rd program is a Creative Memories software for digital scrapbooking.

On My Instagram