Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

yarn pumpkins

Sunday, October 25, 2009
I love the wealth of ideas that the internet holds.
I've yet to finish my original idea but I love to create what other people have already done.
It's fun to be crafty and to try new things.
I was needing some more fall decorations and stumbled upon these yarn apples.
I made the apples for a project that you will see tomorrow.
While I was at it I decided to make some pumpkins too.
I'm going to attach a longer pipe cleaner to the stem and then place a name tag of sorts for my Thanksgiving table. I'm excited to finally do some of the things that I've always wanted to do as far as hosting a party. I'm getting an early start so the things can actually get done!

Now, go make your own pumpkins and apples.
They're super cheap and easy and cute to look at!
Link back here when you make some so I can see how cute they are!!!
Elisa said...

Very cute. Could I feature a picture of your pumpkins and table place markers idea in my November Design Doodles newsletter? With yours and the tutorial's credit given, of course. What a great idea for the Thanksgiving table! :)

On My Instagram