Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

apron

Sunday, October 25, 2009
We had a dinner invitation for Friday night.
We debated about cancelling because Naomi was sick.
We decided to go ahead and go.
Thanks so much Jenny for agreeing to stay with a sick kid!
I'm so glad we went.
We had a great time.
Refreshing conversation.
Lots of laughter.
Amazing food.
Man, we know some good cooks down here!

Anyway, I wanted to take a little hostess gift, so I decided to make another pillowcase apron.
As soon as I saw this pillowcase at Thrift Town I knew it was perfect for Linda.
I was right. She LOVED it! Yay!
It was very fun and easy to make.
And it just shows a little bit of my appreciation for the invitation and the preparation.
Thanks Scott, Linda and Isaiah we had a great time with ya'll!
Let's do it again soon!
Next time at our place. Naomi wants to hang out with "her people".
Casey said...

Great updates over the last week or two! Your projects are great, as always. Thinking of you and sending lots of love! By the way, the blessing in no fall weather, is not having to rake. My hands bear the blisters from my marvelous leaves and black walnuts!

Tara said...

I never would have thought of making an apron with a pillow case. Clever girl! I love this! I want to find a Christmas pillowcase now for my holiday apron. hee hee

On My Instagram