Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

treat buckets

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
If you've read my blog for any amount of time you know how much I LOVE crafting.
You also know how I love to steal ideas...I mean really, why rack my brain when so many great craft ideas are already out there? I'll just keep stealing theirs and making them my own! So, I do a LOT of blog surfing, hoping, stalking, call it whatever you want. I call it inspiration!

I found these adorable treat buckets over at Brown Paper Packages. Check out this adorable blog created by two bff's who don't live close to each other. I know the feeling! Take your time over there too, there are TONS of inspiring ideas. Here's my version of their treat bucket. I made the colors more neutral so the kiddos could use them for Halloween, Easter and just for playing with. This project didn't take me long at all but will be used for many holidays! Go make your own!
Rachel Hill said...

Very cute! Xavier has a really cute little treat bag that Jamie sewed for him...I need to post it soon! I LOVE that blog...got all kinds of ideas from it!!

On My Instagram