Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

"completely candid"

Monday, September 21, 2009
Here's my "completely candid" shot for the challenge this week at

Micah had just gotten done sticking his face in the water
I think he was trying to blow bubbles.
I'm not so sure that he liked it...

Linda (aka granspics) said...

Doesn't look like he got what he expected! Cute shot!

Alice said...

that is so funny! he just doesn't know what to think about it - lol! great catch with this picture :)

my photo is posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :).

cherie said...

what an adorable face

Jessica Marie said...

Awwwwww! So adorable!

Dea said...

awww! poor kid but cute photo!

AngelaCate said...

What is it with kids thinking they can breath underwater? Poor little guy...great capture!

Bunch of Barrons said...

haha...what a cute expression! :)

On My Instagram