Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

birthday celebration

Thursday, September 24, 2009
Yesterday the kids and I went to church to help Josh celebrate his 30th birthday.
Any excuse to
1) bake a cake
2) eat brisket, baked beans and potato salad
3) celebrate a birthday
4) get out of the house
5) fellowship with Greg's coworkers
is a good excuse for me.

Josh is big into gaming systems but I had no idea how I could translate that into a cake without the proper tools and not much time. So I decided to make his cake resemble a record since I know he loves music. I love to bake but the decorating can be hit or miss sometimes.Nancy and Susan getting the drinks ready...a meeting of the minds...I should have gotten a photo of Pastor H's shirt it had a photo of Bob Ross and it said "happy trees"...ahh, I loved watching Bob Ross. The shirt looks like this.Janice and Josh getting some food ready...Micah enoying the freedom of the gym...He loved the food...it's written all over his face.Josh looks a little too excited to be holding that big knife!We always enjoy the staff birthday lunches. The food is awesome and the company is great too!
Yes, Naomi was there, she was so excited to be able to hang out with Josh and eat next to Josh and play with Josh...it was all about Josh...but I didn't get a good photo of her. sorry naomi!

On My Instagram