Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

lookout

Friday, August 21, 2009
I took the kids to the Commanche Lookout Park
yesterday for three reasons
1) to get some fresh air to hopefully wear them out for naps
2) so I could get some exercise off the treadmill
3) to scope out the location for a photo shoot I'm having there in a week or so.

I got great exercise, it was probably a two mile walk, with hills and
I was pushing the double stroller (and an extra 50 pounds).
Micah had a good nap...
Naomi didn't nap...
And I really like the location for photography.
I took some photos of the kids and
got some ideas for my next shoot there.
The trail starts at the library we normally go to, so after
we were done walking and taking photos
we stopped at the playground for a little while.

It was a fun morning...but now I'm extra sore! Oh well.
No pain, No gain! (doesn't that take you back Tia?)

Here's some of my favorite photos...you can see the rest here.


On My Instagram