Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

two more paintings

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I made two other paintings for birthdays that I didn't get to share before we left for vacation. I made this first one for my mother-in-laws birthday. I think she really liked it and I had a lot of fun making it. It was a labor of love though...this painting went through many different stages and colors until I decided which route I really wanted to go. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
This second painting was for my brother-in-law Gene. Holly told me that he would love anything Packer or Brewer related...so I decided to use both and create an "initials" painting. This was not the easiest painting either but I'm really happy with how it turned out. I sorta traced the letters on the canvas and then painted them in...so it's not like I'm THAT good that I could just freehand those very symbolic letters. I think Gene liked the painting and I'm glad that I could make something so personal for his gift.

On My Instagram