Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

hiding and vbs

Monday, June 29, 2009
Naomi was hiding the other day. She thinks that if she just covers/hides her eyes that she's hiding. So, she hid in this box. Funny girl. She's starting to understand the hide and seek game, although she's no good at it, it's fun to play with her!

Isn't she cute?

She's going to VBS this week. She's excited. I know that she'll do great, I just hope she listens. The last few weeks when I drop her off in the nursery while I go to Bible class she tells me, "you can go mom" so I'm pretty sure she won't be heartbroken when I drop her off. Plus, Sarah is teaching her class and Sophia will be in there as well. I'm excited for her to have this experience and I'm also excited to have some one on one time with Micah all week. Tonight when I was putting her to bed she asked if the have little Bibles at Bible school? Ha! I'll let you know how she does!

On My Instagram