Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

do you think...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Naomi is more like Greg or me?
The jury is still out as to who our kids look like. We get half the people saying me and half the people saying Greg.
But in terms of her personality she seems more and more like Greg everyday. She loves to talk. She loves to cuddle. She loves to wrestle. She loves to read. And I'm begining to think her love language is words of affirmation...just like her daddy.

Two times in the last day she asked me to "say good job, Naomi", so that I could give her some words of affirmation. We were painting today and she said, "good job mom, now can you say good job Naomi?" I said, "good job, Naomi, that's really good" and then she repeated that back to me about my painting. What a sweet and silly girl.

On My Instagram