Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

i should...i wish...i am

Friday, May 22, 2009
I should be...
...cleaning more for Scott and Kimi's visit
...designing a logo for Greg's homebrew
...designing a storyboard from some sessions
...organizing my files
...making phone calls about important things
...doing my photography branding

but I'm not

I wish...
...I had more sewing done to show you
...I scrapped a little more often
...we had a pool to play in
...I had more photography sessions booked
...my house was self-cleaning
...my crafting corner was completely organized
...I was Betty Crocker
...my blog was updated
...my photos on my computer were organized

but it's not gonna happen today.

I am...
...playing with Play-doh with Naomi
...listening to Micah sing into the microphone
...waiting for the rain (yay! we need it)
...smelling the yummy dinner in the crock-pot
...waiting for my hubby to come home!

And that's all for now.
Rachel Hill said...

I have advice for scheduling more sessions...tell people you are moving in a month. I have so many scheduled before we close on our house on the 18th! Of course, that probably doesn't help with the longterm development of a business, huh? :)

On My Instagram