Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

promotions

Monday, March 16, 2009
Make sure to check out the promotions that I have going on right now at JT Photography.

While I am in Wisconsin for two weeks I will be offering a limited number of portrait sessions. I am already donating one session to the Mission Auction that Grace Lutheran Church is hosting and I am very excited about that. I have one other family session that is already booked and I am available for a few more. Make sure to check out the packages on my blog to see what option would be best for you if you're interested in booking a session.

I am also offering the same deal to my clients in San Antonio. I will be limiting these prices to the first seven sessions that I book and all prices will expire on April 25th. So, get out there and tell your friends and family about my specials and book your session today.

I am looking for my class of 2010 senior ambassadors as well. Check out all the details on my photography blog!

On My Instagram