Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

growing up

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Well the kids are really growing up...and so are their friends. It's crazy how Naomi can't do something one day and it seems like just the next day she's able to do it. Micah is the same way. I know he'll be walking in a couple of months and while I'm looking forward to it a little bit I am also dreading it! Oh well, it's part of life and I'm excited for the new experiences we're going to have. We had little Joshua over the other day and well, he's not so little anymore. Check out these pictures and then come back and see how much Joshua and Micah have grown. Amy, I'm so glad that Micah has a little buddy and I can't wait to see them grow up together!He looks a lot like his big brother Jake!They have fun playing together and trying new things, like sitting in this diaper box together, so much fun!

On My Instagram