Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

new home

Friday, December 19, 2008
My sewing machine got a new home. Bonnie and I were at JoAnn Fabrics the other day and I had mentioned that I wanted a table to put my sewing machine on so that I could keep it out all the time and actually sew more often. She told me about this sewing desk that she has had for many years and was waiting to find a good home for. So, she gave me the desk and I'm so grateful. It fits perfectly in the little corner of my bedroom that I was wanting to put it in and I love having my machine out all the time. I'm sewing some Christmas presents so this really helps me get them done without having to clutter up the other rooms, but don't be fooled into thinking the other rooms are not cluttered. I have some major cleaning to do but have to get some other things done first! Good thing we're not having any Christmas parties! Or maybe it's not a good thing because if we were having a party I'd be forced to clean....anyway, here's my new home for the sewing machine. I'm going to make an inspiration board and I'm so excited to have a little "craft corner". Just wish I had a craft room...but I'd rather have Micah!!!!!

On My Instagram