Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy thanksgiving

Saturday, November 29, 2008
I hope that you all enjoyed some time with family and friends this week. We sure did. Greg's parents arrived on Tuesday evening and had to go home today. What a great week we had with them here. I changed about 1/4 of the diapers that I usually change and Naomi probably had grandma read every book in the house, twice. We had a great time with them here and I know Naomi will be asking where there are for many days to come. Thanks for spoiling us and spending so much time with the kiddos. They loved every second of it.
I had a great time cooking the feast. Everything was pretty well planned out so the food was amazingly done at the same time. We had all the traditional fare...including three kinds of pie! Don't worry we didn't totally sabotage our diets! Anyway, we hope that you were able to spend time with you family and enjoy their company. We hope that you were able to recall the many blessings that you've been given and thank the Lord for His provisions!
I have lots more to share from the week but I've got some work to do right now, so it will come later! Happy Thanksgiving. Only 26 days till Christmas!!!!

On My Instagram