Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

footage

Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm pretty good about downloading pictures off my 40D but not so good at downloading the video off my kodak camera. So, here's two videos that I took a while ago...but I still think they are worth sharing. Don't laugh too hard at Naomi...I still laugh every time I watch this video. And the one of Micah is short but shows what he's been up to lately. He's a moving machine. He can get pretty much wherever he wants to go without crawling. Enjoy the footage!

The Harvalas said...

I was beginning to wonder what you thought was funny in Naomi's video, but then I saw it toward the end.. when she said "it's okay" she reminded me of Joshua whenever he falls down and we ask him if he's okay he replies with "I fine". It's pretty cute. We're not sure where he picked that up.
~Kasey

On My Instagram