Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

and the winner is...

Friday, November 14, 2008
...Anna Ma!
Congratulations Anna, Naomi picked your name from among 16 others! (Just so you know there were two Anna M's so I had to go to the second letter...thus Anna Ma!) I will send you some greeting cards but leave a comment and let me know if you want Christmas ones or Assorted cards! I also have something small to go along with the cards. Anna, is your address on your facebook page? If it's not could you message me in facebook with your address! Thanks!
I decided to pick another name to send the small gift to as well. So the second name that Naomi picked was Rachel.
Rachel, I have some clothes that I need to send you, so along with the clothes you'll be getting a little goodie from me too. Thanks everyone for leaving a comment and entering the giveaway. This will not be the last giveaway...but maybe for a little while.
Anna Maschke said...

Yep, my address is on facebook. I'm so excited! I'll take the assorted cards. That will be great!

Rachel Hill said...

I've tried to comment here like 3 times and every time my computer dies! Hopefully this will work. I'm so excited! Thank you! I might pass on along the giving in a giveaway of my own for my 100th post...I'm on 99 right now!

On My Instagram