Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

artist

Friday, September 26, 2008
Naomi has really been in the mood to paint lately...I LOVE IT! I have decided to take her shirt off when painting rather than trying to get the paint smock to fit. So, she decided to paint her arm one day and then yesterday she painted her tummy. It's kinda funny. It's washable paint so it doesn't really bother me, and it's fun to watch her explore and try new things. I just hope that when she grows up she doesn't take her shirt off whenever she paints. Maybe I should get her a painting shirt!
Elisa said...

That's funny! And she looks really into it - that's great. :) I remember one of my cousins at about that age liked to run around without her shirt on because her big brother could do it! She's all grown up now and perfectly normal...I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. :)

On My Instagram