Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

can you believe... (edited)

Sunday, June 01, 2008
that I have a 20 month old child and a 2 month old child? It's crazy. Sometimes I still can't believe that I'm even married. Not that it's so hard to imagine that I'm marriable...but just that I'm old enough. Life just snuck up on me. It's a great life and I couldn't be happier. I love my hubby, and my two awesome kids. It's just weird to think sometimes that I have two kids under two. Naomi is picking up more and more words every day. She's starting to use the words "yes" and "no" in the correct context. Micah is more alert every day and smiling a LOT! I LOVE his smile, it makes me melt. He's such a good baby...and super cute if I may say so myself! He's been sleeping for 7 hours more consistently. Think he'll sleep through the night this week, like Naomi did when she was his age? We'll see but I'm not holding my breath. Well, I don't really have much else to write. I'm working on some projects and will post when they are completed. We've got doctor appointments tomorrow. Dermatology for me and then Micah's two month appointment. Yeah, shots for the little guy...not fun! Just wanted to note this landmark day, 20 and 2 months old! here's the kiddos at 2 months.
Dana said...

Micah looks like a mini Greg to me. Although the kids do look similar - Naomi looks like you Jamie & Micah is a spitting image of Greg now.

On My Instagram