Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

zoo

Thursday, May 29, 2008
On Saturday, May 17th, Amy and I took all four kids to the zoo. Amy's mom came with as well. Our husbands were at a Men's retreat and we thought it would be nice to get out of the house for a bit and take the kids to the zoo. Well, it almost didn't happen. We couldn't get into the zoo...all the entrances to drive to the zoo's parking lot were blocked off. There was a March of Dimes walk that morning and Trinity was having their graduation so... we finally convinced a police man to let us in...and he did. We spent about two hours at the zoo and the kids did really well. It was crowded but not too bad. Micah got hungry half way through so we had to pause the trip to feed him and Jake just kept saying, "Is he done yet?" Because we told Jake that we couldn't go on until Micah finished his bottle. Jake likes to keep moving so I think we tried his patience but he did really good!! It was a fun morning! I got pictures of the kids on the commodo dragon again and compared how much they've grown in the post below, they are all getting so big...it's crazy. So, here's some pics from our time at the zoo. It took me a while to post these becase I took them with my film camera. Still looking forward to getting a Digital SLR, and I'm getting closer...but still not there yet.


In other news:

Eric and Catherine found out this morning that they are having a little girl!!! Yay!

Naomi's sixth tooth broke free this week. It's on the bottom right.

On My Instagram