Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

dr. and other random stuff

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Micah had a doctors appointment today...he's two weeks old already! Time flies! Everything looks good, but he does have a clogged tear duct which just makes his eye a little crusty but it's not a big deal. He got his first shot today and took it like a champ. Thanks for going with me Greg, I don't like doing those "shot" visits alone! Here's Micah's stats:

Weight: 8lbs 11oz (50%) (he gained a pound and 8oz in 10 days!)
Length: 22in (90%)
Head: (75%)

So he's kinda like Naomi in that they are long/tall and at the 50th percentile for their weight. We don't know where our children are getting their length from but we're pretty sure it will even out once they get a little older, we are not tall people but we do have some tall members in our family. It will be interesting to see how tall Naomi and Micah get to be.

We had Jana come over on Monday to take some family photos of us. I cannot wait to see them. I took a few on my camera too but I want to "fix" them before I post them. But here's one to tease you...come back and look for more later this week.I am so excited because I just talked to Kimi this morning and she, Scott and Matthew are going to come down tomorrow and stay for the weekend. We've never met Matthew and are just so excited to hang out with them again...we miss them lots so it'll be fun! Have a great weekend if I don't talk to you before then!
Dana said...

Michael had a clogged tear duct for the 1st year of his life. It eventually opened up. He had yucky eyes that were crusty and teary for the first 12 months. They did say they would open it up with a wire thingy if it did not open up after a year - but his opened up on his own. Maybe it has something to do with the boys in our family. :) Glad things are going well.

On My Instagram