Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

announcements...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007
You can check out my photography blog to see the baby announcements that I made for Ryan and Kristy. Again, I'd love to do more of this so if you have any annoucement needs let me know!

My photography site is under construction at the moment. The company that I was hosting my site through (photo site) closed its doors on September 27th. I am working with my brother-in-law to get a new site going. I am hoping to have a new site live before Thanksgiving. Thanks for bearing with me. It will be new and improved but you will be able to find it at the same web address. jtphoto.org!
Anonymous said...

Jamie you are awesome! Thank you so much for designing the announcements...everyone loves them.

Love, Kristy, Ryan and Andrew

On My Instagram