Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Virtual Summer Art Camp

Thursday, June 11, 2020

I had dreamt about hosting a summer art camp for five or six years. Two years ago it became a reality when I hosted my first summer art camp for kids in my area. Camp has been a huge success. I have LOVED seeing what the kids have created. One of my favorite things is watching kids create and come up with new ideas. I’ve held two different camps for 4 days each based on the kids age.

When the kids come to camp they are excited to get to do things that maybe they wouldn’t get to do at home. Camp always started with a tie-dyed camp shirt and dare I say that is one of the kids favorite activities. The spray paint art that we did last year was also very high on their list. I try to plan activities using medium that they may not have been exposed to very often and things their moms probably don’t want done in their homes, thus the spray paint art!

This year, since things are a little different with all the quarantine and social distancing and the fact that I am seven months pregnant I though that I was not going to be able to host my regular summer art camp. I got to thinking about how most things seem to still be happening but are just moving online. So why couldn’t I do that with summer art camp?

Camp Can Still Happen!!

This year I have decided to take my summer art camp to the computer. This year I am hosting a virtual summer art camp, which gives more kids an opportunity to participate. So kids will still get to do art projects but I will be teaching online in a private facebook group and the projects will all be organized and ready for the kids to do. 

I am so excited to still have an opportunity to lead summer art camp. I am excited to see what the kids create. This year our theme is “The Masters”. There will be two projects per day for 5 days. One project will be a little more involved than the other. You can do the projects at your own pace because the facebook group and videos will be up until the end of 2020.

Classes and Cost

The classes will be broken up by age with a class for 6-10 year olds and a class for 11-16 year olds. I am asking families to provide a few of the supplies that you would normally have in your home such as paint, glue, scissors and the like. You will also receive a box of supplies in the mail that will be organized by each project!!

The cost is $40 (plus shipping) which breaks down to $8 a day or $4 per project. Boxes will be mailed out the week of June 29th and videos will start in a private facebook group on July 6th. The facebook group will stay open until the end of 2020 so you can watch and do projects, share photos of your projects and the like at your convenience.

Register here

Registraton is now closed but if you are interested in the camp please send me a message and I will see if I can accommodate you! I am so excited for your child to join us this year!!

On My Instagram