Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Valentines Day - FREE Printable Cards

Monday, February 10, 2020

So you all know how cheap I am right? I mean thrifty. I love to spoil my kids and other peoples kids…but I try to do so in the thriftiest way possible. I also love to draw and do hand lettering, obviously…so I combined all those things and came up with these Valentine’s Day printables!

You can download these Valentine pages and have your kids color them in to give them to their friends!! Or just tape some crayons to the Valentine and let their friends do the coloring! I would love to see how your kids use all these different Valentines. 

I had so much fun creating these! I actually have three different sets of FREE valentines for you to choose from! You can download the basic heart designs right here in this blog post! Then be sure you are signed up for my Freebie Library to find the other two sets!

If you use these printables, I would love to see it! Share your photos with the tag #purejoycreative so I can find them on facebook or instagram! I really enjoy being able to provide these free resources. Please be sure to use them only for personal use, and direct friends to this page to download their own copies directly! Thanks so much!


If you are looking for even MORE love-inspired items for Valentines Day (or any other day!) you can find more to choose from in my shop. I have bookmarks, art prints and more for you to choose from. Find the full selection HERE.


On My Instagram