Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Etsy Christmas Preview for Pure Joy Creative

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

I know, I know… it is only October. However, when you are an artist who creates handmade and custom products it means you have to start thinking about holiday shopping season earlier than the average person! So here is a quick Etsy Christmas Preview!

Etsy Christmas Preview - Oh Come Let Us Adore Him Christmas Card - Send a greeting that will put a song in the heart of family and friends this holiday season! This hand lettered design is surrounded by an evergreen wreath with holly berries.

For me, this means getting some of my current offering listed in my Etsy shop. However, it also means trying to decide what NEW projects to work on for my 2019 Christmas collection.

Etsy Christmas Preview -  Jesus is the Reason for the Season. This vinyl sticker will provided both a reminder of what is important and a dose of good cheer! Christmas stickers are a great way to make cards and gifts even more special, and make great stocking stuffers, too!

I definitely want to design things that will be useful for my supporters. So, that makes me wonder… what are you interested in? Are you looking for gifts? Decor ideas? Wrapping and tagging supplies? Christmas cards? Let me know in the comments here what would be most helpful for your upcoming holiday celebrations.

Etsy Christmas Preview -  This "O Holy Night" digital art print reads "A thrill of Hope, the weart world Rejoices" with evergreen boughs and a poinsettia. This would be perfect for a holiday mantel display to add some Christmas cheer to your home!

Don’t forget to check out what is currently listed in my Etsy Shop! Digital downloads like the ones in this Etsy Christmas Preview are on sale right now for 40% 0ff! But this sale won’t last long! Head over and stock up today!

I am also starting to load Christmas products into my shop here! To make sure you are getting access to exclusive savings and offers, sign up below!

On My Instagram