Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Celebrate Fall with 40% Off Digital Art!

Tuesday, October 15, 2019


There is something about the changing of seasons that makes it a good time for a fresh start! Right now I am working on several projects to streamline my creative efforts and provide more opportunities to get scripture on walls! While I am working on these behind-the-scenes things, I thought I would give you the opportunity to stock up on some of my current offerings with a great big sale!

So, for the next 30 days you will find most of the digital products in my Etsy shop at 40% OFF! You can choose from digital art prints, encouraging scripture cards and more! To make it easy, here is a listing for all of the current ON SALE offerings in my shop:


Also, while we are talking about discounts, I am also offering a 10% discount that can be used on any purchase (not just the digital products) to everyone who signs up for my newsletter. I mentioned that I am working on some new projects, and I would love to be able to make sure you see them when they are ready. This newsletter will allow me to do that! (I promise I will not use your email address for anything other than sharing updates concerning me and my shop.) You can sign up for that newsletter by clicking on the image below:


I certainly hope to be sharing some fun and encouraging resources here in the coming weeks! As always, if there is something specific you are looking for I would love to hear from you! 


On My Instagram