Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

guest post - Larissa - the toy society

Wednesday, July 07, 2010
I've been a stalker of Larissa's amazing blog for quite a while.
I was so excited when she agreed to jump on
the Random Acts of Kindness bandwagon!

I know you're going to love her idea here...
I can't wait to get started on mine!
*********************************************************************
Hi, there, Pure Joy readers!

I'm Larissa Holland from mmmcrafts, and I'm happy to guest post today about Random Acts of Kindness. Thanks, Jamie!

A really fun RAK that is a joy for crafters in particular is The Toy Society. What started as a local street art project in Australia has become a movement across the world. Handmade toys are dropped anonymously in public areas to be enjoyed by whomever is lucky enough to find them.

I participated in this a while back and posted about it in detail on my blog. It was a rush to drop it and see that the bunny was gone, but what was truly wonderful was to know you have blessed someone with a handmade gift for no reason other than to spread joy. I love visiting the Toy Society blog to see testimonials from those who have found handmade toys. They can really warm your heart.

If you are interested in participating, go to the Toy Society blog and join up!

katherine marie said...

What an amazingly WONDERFUL project!!!!!!

On My Instagram