Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

sunshine award

Wednesday, February 03, 2010
So sweet! Lanie at Lanie J and Co. gave me a sunshine award. Just what I needed to brighten up these rainy San Antone days. Thanks Lanie! You need to go check out her blog and her etsy store! Full of great ideas, recipes and lots more!
Gotta follow some rules and have some linky fun! Here they are:
1. Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees within my post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from

So my 12 blogs that I'm linking too...

1) Elisa at E-fran designs
2) Kate at Kate Kaiser Designs
3) Katherine at Katherine Marie Photography
4) Anna at 500 Babies
5) Amy at Wee Willes
6)Rachel at Psalm 27
7) Jamie at Mueller Time
8)Tia at Abundant Life
9) Steph at Somewhat simple
10)Katrina at Sevin Family
11)Lisa at Dusty Thorn Farm
12)Missy at Are you there God?

Katrina said...

Thank you so much!! You made my day! :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That is so nice of you! Thanks!

Elisa said...

Thanks so much, Jamie! So nice. :)

Lisa said...

I just wanted to say thank you very much:) That was sweet of you!

On My Instagram