Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy thanksgiving

Thursday, November 26, 2009
I wanted to take a moment and say thanks.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to read my crazy ramblings.
Thanks for leaving comments (all three of you who do!)
Thanks for allowing me to come into your homes, your offices, your lives.
I enjoy sharing a little piece of our world with you
and am so grateful that you enjoy reading about what we're up to.
I'd love to know more about who you are and what you'd like to read more about too!
Leave me a comment...or two.

If you have any questions I'd love to answer them as well.
Maybe you just read my blog because you're family and it's nice to keep in touch through the world wide web (and I do believe most of my readers are family), or maybe you read for the little ideas here and there...not sure why you read my blog but I am thankful that you do.

I am most thankful today for the gift of salvation that is mine
FREE
because my Savior, Jesus Christ died on the cross just for me!!!
And the best part is that He came back alive and conquered
sin,
death,
and the devil
once and for all!!
Praise God for this indescribable gift!

Praise God for the family He blessed me with.
My amazing husband and two awesome kids.
My incredible parents, sister, and brother.
And all my crazy in-laws (crazy in a good way of course :) ).
Enjoy this time with your family.
Soak up every last minute (and crumb of pie).
Savor the little things (and the pie).
And most of all REMEMBER
where all these little things came from!!!

Here's our family of turkeys!!

Some corn on the cob!!

And some pumpkin pie!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Anna said...

Those are cute projects! I'll have to remember those for next year. Happy Thanksgiving!

katherinemarie said...

That pumpkin pie is SOOOO ADORABLE... Happy THANKSGIVING to a wonderful ARTIST and amazing mama!!!!

On My Instagram