Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

noisy taggie square

Thursday, June 25, 2009
I saw this tutorial at Joy's Hope and thought this would make a great little toy for Micah to play with during our 10 hour road trip! It was very simple to make and I can't wait for him to see it...I hope he plays with it for a long time! It's hard to keep one year olds occupied in the car, since he can't have crayons (he just eats them) or books (he just eats them) and since he throws most of his toys anyway. We'll see what he thinks!
These will make great baby gifts in the future too!
Julie @ Joy's Hope said...

I love the cozy fabric that you chose. Maybe link some of those plastic rings and then attach the chain to something, so if he throws it, you don't have to break your back fetching it. Happy ten hour drive! Hope they buy you a few minutes.

On My Instagram