Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the day of green

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope you're wearing something green, drinking green beer, and going to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I forgot to wear green and this morning Greg pinched me because of it. I don't remember that "folk lore" but I guess, whatever. I was planning on having an all green meal for dinner but don't think that green steak would be very good for us to eat. Naomi and I made some crafts today and you can check them out here and here. I may do one more after naptime but we'll see if we're up to it.

Micah got his fifth tooth recently. He'd been pretty crabby for a while and then on Sunday I noticed another little glimer of white. It's on the bottom left side. He's starting to stand a little more on his own and always pulling up on things. He's crusing a lot more lately too. He'll even take a few steps behind the push toy. It's just a matter of time before this little dude is walking on his own. I'm sorta looking forward to it and sort of not. Well, that's about it. Have a great St. Patrick's Day!

On My Instagram