Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

thanks grammy

Saturday, April 12, 2008
Mom, I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us this past week and a half. I know that Naomi enjoyed her time with you and we're so glad you were here to help during the transition and to take care of her while we were in the hospital. We are SO glad that you were able to catch the flight on the 2nd and stay until today. We truly had a great time with you here and cannot imagine doing this alone. It will be weird to not have someone around to have an adult conversation with while Greg is at work next week, but I guess you had to go back to work sometime and I have to face reality also. Thanks for all the hard work you put in around the house and just helping with the transition and making things run smoothly! I don't know how I could have handled this week without you. We're thankful for all the little things you did that we know about and all the things you did that we don't know about. Thanks for lifting Naomi TONS and for making her feel special and loved. We can't wait to see you and dad in about two weeks and pray that your time in the cold Wisconsin weather till you come back is blessed also! Love you!
Mikaela said...

Isn't it a blessing to have such loving parents! God is good!

On My Instagram