Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

tuesday

Friday, March 28, 2008
On Tuesday morning Aunt Gloria and Uncle Bruce left to head to Dallas for a couple of days. They spent some time at the museums and such there, also took my cousin Adam out for dinner and a little touring of what goes on in his life. They went to Oklahoma on Wednesday to see Uncle Bruce's aunt and had a great time visiting with her too.

Mom and I spent most of the day outside with Naomi. That girl would live outside if I let her. We all got a little sun and it was great just to be outside. The great part of Tuesday was my awesome date with my incredible husband. We went to Applebee's and then went and saw a movie. It was so nice to get out without having a diaper bag and a 23 pound kid to lug around! We love our Naomi but we love our seperate time too. And I know grammy had fun playing with Naomi alone too. We saw Vantage Point and thought it was a good movie. So here's some pictures of Greg and I on our last date before the little man arrives...me at 37 weeks and 3 days preggo.

On My Instagram