Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

surprise surprise

Friday, March 21, 2008
Naomi had a late night last night...didn't get to bed till almost 10pm. But for a good reason. Church. For some reason we always have night services at 7:30pm. Seems late? Well, it is. Especially when your kid is used to going to bed at 8:00pm. So after church ends around 8:30pm and Greg shakes all the hands and we talk to a few people we finally got to the car around 9:10, then we have a 20 minute drive home. Then we got her ready and probably in bed by 9:45pm. But she always talks to herself for a bit so it had to be 10pm by the time she fell asleep. So I assumed she'd sleep late....and she did. She slept till 10am. When I went in to get her right after she started crying I was shocked to walk in and see what I saw.

A little naked Naomi standing in her crib crying.

I don't know how long she had been awake before she started crying so I have no idea how long it took her to get undressed (including the diaper) and then decide she wanted to get out of bed. Now, this is the second time the diaper has come off in the crib and I just have to say that we are blessed that neither time included #2! She's such a goof ball. Don't know if this will be a regular occurance or not...maybe we'll have to turn her pj's inside out.

I tried to get a picture but my camera does not seem to be workng. Better get it working before I go into labor!

On My Instagram