Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

easter sunday

Friday, March 28, 2008
Greg got up early because of the sunrise service but we all stayed in bed a little longer. We made it to church in time for breakfast, a little Bible class and church. What a great service it was. I love Easter and all that it entails. The service was great and it was so awesome to hear about the grace and forgiveness that is ours in Jesus Christ's resurrection! After church Naomi and the other little kids ran around for a bit, which is something they do every Sunday. Naomi and her little friend Sophia had the same Easter dress just different colors!We got lunch going once we got home but didn't eat till after 2pm. Before that Naomi opened her Easter basket from grammy, played with the singing duck for a little bit and then had to play "b ball". March Madness has even infected my daughter! Then we did a little egg hunt for her.


We had a good lunch of ham, potatoes, and a cold veggie salad that I made. It was delicious if I may say so myself. I of course made things that I love! Selfish...but tastey! We relaxed and watched some basketball and then played Phase 10 after a small dinner later in the evening. It was a great Easter...family, food and fun, what more can you ask for.

On My Instagram