Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

a little disapointed...

Sunday, February 03, 2008
about the commmercials. The game was good...a little slow till the 4th quarter but the commercials left a lot to be desired. The Bud Lite commercials were good and about the only thing to look forward to. The e*trade commercials with the baby were pretty funny but that's about it. I was really surprised that Miller didn't have ANY commercials. Maybe that was just the case in Texas but I kinda doubt it. It always used to be a big "fight" between Miller and Budwiser as to who would have the better commercials. I used to only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, (of course that was before I understood how to actually play football) but I was just disapointed about the commercials...any one else?

I am however, very glad that the Giants won.

On My Instagram