Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

free diapers

Friday, February 08, 2008
The FedEx guy just dropped off some free diapers for Naomi. I got a phone call the other day to see if I'd be interested in doing a diaper survey. This is not one of those surveys where you have to save the used diapers (I babysat for a lady who did that and having to record the damage and save the diaper was not fun). This is merely a 6 day study on the diaper itself. So they sent me two different packages with 10 diapers each to be used for at least four days (two days of each). I have to fill out a little survey that came with the diapers and then in six days they will call me and do a phone survey and then they'll send me a check for $25. Can I do one of these every week? It could be my new job. Get free diapers, tell them what you like and don't like and get $25, can't get much better than that!

Oh, and yes, I am looking for a job (part-time) so if you can think of anything I could do let me know. I will be looking now to hopefully start in June or the end of May.

On My Instagram