Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

360 Day 1

Saturday, February 09, 2008
There is another challenge at Divine Digital that I am taking part in. 60 layouts will be completed, if I ever get to them all. I will try my best to do as many as I can and post them here as I get them finished. I'm already behind so we'll see how I can do. It's fun to scrap a little more about me so that I can leave that legacy and these memories with my children. Thanks for looking!

Journaling reads: My goals for the journey:- to be challenged to scrap outside my "box" of scrapbooking- to create pages full of memories so I don't forget them- to share my legacy with future generations- to explore who I really am- to take the time to explore the eveyday occurances around me

Credits:
Background paper: Sasha Jane Designs, Bold BrightStripped
Circle paper: Sasha Jane Designs, Bold Bright
Circle Doodle: Sasha Jane Designs, Devine Details
Corner Dots: SEEBEE, lots o dots
Circle stitch: SEEBEE, circle stitches
Fonts: Artist Stamp Medium, Black boys on mopeds

On My Instagram