Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving - Free Printable

Monday, November 25, 2019

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

Psalm 100:4

Taking time to Give Thanks!

Friends, as the week of Thanksgiving has arrived I wanted to take a moment to share some of the things I am grateful for this year. I have been tremendously blessed by my Savior, Jesus Christ. My family has been blessed with good health, safe travels, and many many moments of unforgettable memories made. We have also been blessed with so many wonderful “ordinary” moments. 

I am grateful for the faith in Jesus that my parents have instilled in me and taught me as a young girl. Now I get to share that same faith and the stories, truth, love and grace about Jesus with my own kids. We are blessed to be in a church body that loves Jesus. A congregation seeking the truth and wanting to learn more and more about His free gifts and how we can share them with others. 

Thank you to everyone who voted in my newsletter poll to help me choose the verse for this design! I am so grateful for your input!

I am so thankful for the gifts of creativity!

God has completely blessed my socks off with the ability, desire and opportunity to teach something I love to young people. I get to help them use their creativity in ways they didn’t know was possible or necessary. 

My small business is starting to take off in new ways. I have been extremely blessed with a tech guru who is helping me find my way in the big bad world of marketing, website sales and taming the chaos of my creative right brain. I am so thankful for the sales, the connections and most importantly the creativity to help you tell your stories. It is such a blessing that you invite me into your family rooms, cell phones, church pews and many other places with the little pieces of art I have been given the ability to produce.  

Thanking YOU for your support!

I feel like saying Thank you is simply not enough. As always my list could go on and on but I think you understand that the greatest blessings in my life are all gifts from my Lord and Savior. He has blessed me more abundantly than I deserve and ALL glory belongs to Him. Thank you friends for your support. Your prayers and encouragement mean the world to me.

So, here is a little gift for you to show my appreciation. This piece is being given to you free of charge (you just need to be a newsletter subscriber) and you can download it in either black and white or color (or both). I would definitely be thankful if you could share with me how you decide to use it! (Don’t forget to use the hashtag #purejoycreative if you share on social media so I can find it.) 

Download your free print

You can find both files in my Freebie Library! If you don’t have access yet, get your password by signing up for my newsletter. You are encouraged to share, but please don’t just send the file to your friends. Direct them here to get a copy of their own…it is free after all. I pray that you have a truly blessed Thanksgiving. May your celebrations always center around the one who has given us the greatest blessing of all time in the death and resurrection of His Son.

On My Instagram