Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

craft room tour

Monday, October 02, 2017
Hello friends!! I hope you are all having a great fall!! After two weeks of temperatures in the 90s it is finally starting to cool off again this week and I am so excited about that. Along with fall comes thoughts of upcoming gift seasons and for someone like me who makes the majority of my custom items around Christmas I needed to get my craft room completed. You may remember back in April I gave you a little tour of my craft room in its infancy. We had just moved a month before and I was just starting to put everything in place. Well, its' been five months and I finally feel like my space is getting organized!! Yay!!

I have my tables in place and almost all of my items have a home. It is so much easier to make my custom pieces when I know where everything is. I also don't end up buying as much because I know when I truly run out of something and don't just buy because I can't find something. I have been making a lot of necklaces lately along with some custom family illustrations and home illustrations! Feel free to check them out in my etsy shop!!

But without further adieu let me show you some pictures of my cleaned up and organized craft space. I did have to reposition some things to fit better than what I originally had planned but it works so much better.

Here is the before of my corner that was going to just be a desk for business paperwork and such....

But it is now my sewing area!


Here is the before of what I thought would be my sewing area and then my painting desk. I was thinking of doing a big corner desk but I'm really happy with the way this area turned out.



I found an old door at a garage sale for $20 and then got the two white shelves from Ikea. I put a piece of plexiglass over the area where the window is in the door. I wasn't thinking of getting a door with a window in it but I really love it. I think it helps make the room brighter. The white shelves on the wall and the metal rod are from Ikea also. 

I love my "Maker" wall and am working on putting some more maker walls together as well...so if you're interested in a trade let me know!! 
I found the old "pepsi" crates which store my paints at an Antique store in the area and I had purchased the black bookcases from Walmart and Target. 

I love this space so much. And even though I don't have a window it doesn't feel like a black hole!! I have more ideas for adding more color too! I'm not quite done with this space!



This is the before picture of my shipping station. It hasn't changed too much but I have added a few things to the area!

 The clipboards hold my orders...order forms, paid and shipped. I have everything I need ready to go, all my business cards, pack ins and shipping supplies. It makes it so much easier than having to go digging for things when it's time to mail items!

This wall is really the only one that hasn't changed!!


 I still have to work on my closet. It is a huge mess and things are just piled in there but until I can get some shelves built in there it will just have to stay that way!! 

Thanks for taking a tour with me!
 Let me know if you have any questions! I would love to see your craft room...drop a link in the comments so I can check them out!!!


On My Instagram