Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Jeremiah 29:11 Free Printable

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I love creating digital downloads, like this Jeremiah 29:11 Free Printable!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Graduation time is upon us. Some of your loved ones may have already graduated but this sentiment is good for any time. I mean I need this constant reminder too and I graduated almost 20 years ago from high school. Whoa. I can’t believe I said that out loud!!  Anyhow, this seems like an occasion that calls for a freebie!

So feel free to download this Jeremiah 29:11 Free Printable and print it out and hang it on your wall. Or use it as wrapping paper for your graduates gift. Or print it smaller and use it in your Bible. There are so many ways this can be used! I would love to see how you use it. Feel free to tag me #purejoycreative so I can see how you use it!!

Jeremiah 29:11 Printable

Download this printable HERE

And just in case you want one without flowers, here you go!

I love creating digital downloads, like this Jeremiah 29:11 Free Printable!
Download this printable HERE
Free Printable Artwork Download
You can also head over to my etsy page to find this image as a card for that graduate.

Want more free printables? Sign up for access to my Freebie Library!

On My Instagram