Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the one about Chick-fil-A

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
I love everything about Chick-Fil-A...I mean honestly what is there not to love? Great food. Friendly staff. Clean restaurants. Incredible business model. And Christ centered. Love it all. So I've been very excited to be a part of the Chick-Fil-A mom panel for the last 4 years!! Incredible. They send us some awesome gifts, we give feedback and we participate in fun challenges. (my latest gift is pictured below)

The most recent challenge was to take one of their tortilla soup containers and re-purpose it. I love taking things that could be "trash" and turning them into something useable and even bigger bonus is if they can be helpful for me in my quest to be more organized. So as you know I'm a big crafter and I love to have my supplies easily at hand. So when I thought about how I could use my container I thought about what craft items I needed a new storage solution for. My washi tape is currently in a big glass jar, which is fine...but I cannot see all my tape or easily access it all. So I decided to use my soup container and a bigger container that held my favorite avocado lime chicken wrap. I just hot glued some empty spools to the two containers and called it good. This is so much easier for me to access my washi tape. Once we move and I figure out all my colors for my new craft room I plan on spray painting the whole thing to make it pop a little more!!! What would you make with the great plastic containers from Chick-Fil-A?


At the begining of the year a friend of mine who owns a local Chick-Fil-A told me that they remodeled their dining area and they have a new chalkboard. She had seen some of my lettering on facebook and asked me if I would come and letter on their chalkboard. I jumped at the opportunity and am so so glad she asked. I love creating a new piece for them on paper and translating it to the chalkboard! I have had so much fun doing these!!! Here are the chalkboards I have done so far. And I hope to get to make at least one more before we move!!







So what's your favorite thing about Chick-Fil-A?
#chickfilamomsdiy

On My Instagram